another licorice attempt
This little cup full of licorice caramels will go by my computer for when I am doing homework for this quarter’s classes.
I used a different recipe this time Here’s the recipe I used It was a great recipe, better than the last one, but my caramels could have been a tad firmer. The sauce pan I used was burning on the bottom as the candy thermometer was trying to reach the 245 degree mark, so I had to take it off the stove to soon.
I should have just transferred it to another saucepan…didn’t think of it at the time. Below- I added nuts to it.
I added the licorice root powder, anise, and black strap molasses to Emma’s recipe to make licorice caramels, instead of plain caramels.